In honor of this post and a mutual obsession with lists, my post today will consist entirely of just that.
Numbers Of Crazy
- Number of cups of coffee (caf & decaf) I’ve had today with Peppermint Mocha Coffee Mate = 4
- Number of hours spent on one conference call = 2.5
- Number of bags of dried beans I bought today for yet-to-be-completed Christmas presents = 28
- Number of days left to complete said presents = 8
- Number of laptops, cell phones, remotes, and BPA-free water bottles sitting on our coffee table right now = 2, 3, 3, 3, respectively
My Current Loves
- Peppermint Mocha Coffee Mate. Such a torrid affair I have with thee.
- Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark. It’s just wrong.
- Sam’s Club Peppermint Bark Pretzels. I do not actually own these and that is most definitely a good thing.
- Sarah’s 2010 A Year In Yes Wall Calendar. The pictures are incredible and from what I hear, the content and “holidays” each month are equally as awesome. I haven’t used a wall calendar since 1998 but I want this one.
- Miss Clean Eating Mama Tasha’s $10 Starbucks gift card giveaway to one lucky random winner this Saturday. Pop on over there for your chance to win, although I’ll tell you straight out that I’m crossing all of my limps limbs that I win. I could really use some more peppermint coffee.
- Temperatures over 67*F.
- The photography in these blogs: Fly Through Our Window and, of course, The Pioneer Woman.
- Twitter has lists now!
My Best Purchases In The Last 24 Hours
- This (as a gift although I’m seriously considering adding it to my Christmas list).
- And this very shortly. It’s been one of those days.
Filed under: Random |