- 30 min. strength training including a 1 min. plank that felt effortless. Getting there!
- 10 min. elliptical on level 6 above speed 6.0
- 10 min. stationary bike on level 7 above 85 rpm
- 30 min. weights
- a little over two miles run/walked
- 10 min. elliptical level 6 over 5.5 speed.
As I walked through the dark, rainy, 35 degree weather last night at 6:45 from my car up to the gym and pool for swim practice I found myself muttering that it took a decent amount of will to even be thinking about changing into a swim suit in this weather.
I got in there, changed, stuffed everything into a locker, put in my contacts, put on my cap, and walked out onto the deck only to discover that swim practice had been cancelled without notice. GAH. They wouldn’t let us swim without guards on duty, either, so there was no swimming to be had. It’s too bad because I actually needed it. My shoulders and back were pretty tight from Monday.
I can’t believe it but I’m actually somewhat sticking to my meal plan this week. W00t!
Still recovering from the virus technically as well as workload-wise but I have some posts planned and pictures to go along with them. 🙂
Hope everyone is having a fab week with no cancelled swim practices!!