After my trip to the gym tonight where I was still feeling the effects of the heavy Panera lunch (read: bloated, stomach gurgling, low energy), I was definitely in the mood for a light dinner. Fruit, specifically.
To make up for the fact that my last post had no pictures, here is a picture of the fruits of my labor (ho ho, fruits, get it?):
- multigrain Breton crackers
- my beloved sprouted grain english muffins…this is the first time Kroger has had them in at least two months! Excitement!!!
- black seedless grapes
- light string cheese
- slivered almonds
- greek yogurt
- wild yellowfin tuna steaks
- instant breakfast for D
- unsalted butter
- my 2 favorite LaraBar flavors – pb cookie & coconut cream pie
- coffee-flavored yogurt…it’s new and, hello, coffee 🙂
Dinner ended up being a wedge of brie on toasted sprouted grain bread (need to use up the loaf) with grapes and strawberries. Maybe also a slice of grapefruit or some sweet potato wedges if I’m still hungry later.
D came across flowers I had stored under the sink while he was fixing the dishwasher tonight and put them out for me *heart*.
Can you believe I’ve had those greens since the wedding in early June?!