Whenever D knows I’m planning to head to the store, he texts me his list. Today’s list:
milk, 2 cokes, breakfast shake (offbrand ok), shampoo that hopefully doesn’t smell like butt, candy and cookie stuff for jake, cheese sticks, hummus, pita chips, ?
Paint Update: So the blue = fail. Far too much blue for that space, plus it looked more like a 2 year old Smurf”s room than an IT office. I switched it to a nice beige that I was actually able to see ON a wall IN person. It works surprisingly well with our gray carpeting. Very clean. Fingers crossed once again. The CEO will grow to like it (that’s what I’m telling myself)?
Have you seen fall looks at Ann Taylor Loft this season? Yumyumyum.
My Zombie Walking post got a lot of hits today by people doing last minute Halloween Googling on zombies and how to look like them.
I just did my own Google search on zombies and I am dying (lololol, good one, Sam):
(warning: don’t click here if you puke easily. or do. hey, it’s your keyboard.)
- Suddenly finding Waldo has become the most important task of your life.
- This ties for first place on my favorite rabbits list of all time (how creepy are his eyes?). You don’t have one of those? The other winner.
- At This Time We Are Only Accepting Deposits. Brains To Your Left. Other Organs To Your Right.
- Someone actually had to design this. And create it. And market it. I think I want one.
- I’ll have two pieces of oozing zombie, please. Make sure to include some of his hair and that weird stuff around his hand.
- Zombies need love, too. So cute!
- President Zombie Obama – Check out his lapel pin.
- This wins first place for most appetizing zombie (or victim? They all look the same by the end.). I love the blade around his severed head. Those two sentences really don’t belong together.
- This (main site here) is quite possibly the best event I have ever heard of. The 70’s zombie with the fro and hair pick is a favorite.